Lima, Ohio is the type of town that no one hears of. The town that is never a blip on the national radar, the town that no one even knows exists til they pass an exit for it on the freeway. McKinley High School’s football team is hoping to put it on the radar finally though, and now it is… but not in the way expected. The entire football team was attacked by a pack of vampires, and now back in Lima, things are getting a bit… bloody.
This is a para/multi-para roleplay. This is also a SMUT ROLEPLAY. Pretty much anything goes, including smut, alcohol, and drugs. Please keep this in mind when you audition.
IN CHARACTER RULES
- No killing each other! Violence is okay, so are serious injuries and turning another character. But it’s no fun to play a dead corpse and we don’t need a ton of them on our hands.
- Don’t be a movie vamp! This isn’t Twilight, vampires don’t sparkle in the sunlight. Imagine the vampires here are sort of like Buffy the Vampire Slayer or The Vampire Diaries. They can’t handle long periods of sunlight, you can see a noticeable change when they get all vamped out, they don’t like silver or crosses. Get the picture?
- Vamps have powers! Awesome, right? Some can glamour, some can walk in sunlight, etc. Be creative, come up with original ideas to make your vamp unique. If we get too many people requesting the same ‘power’, we won’t accept it.
- Humans are human! Obviously if a vampire is attacking you, you can’t just magically be stronger than them and beat the crap out of them. Common sense is key!
OUT OF CHARACTER RULES
- Stay active! This is the most important rule. If you don’t post anything for more than three days without any notice, we will consider you inactive and put your role back up for grabs. If you are going inactive for any period of time, please let Noah Puckerman know, or post it on your page so everyone is away.
- Quality! Quality is somewhat important here as opposed to many other rp’s out there. This is a para/multi-para roleplay, so try to stick with those standards. Always stay in character, and if you need to post something out of character, please tag it with an ooc tag. Please clear major plots and story arcs with your rp partner. Anything super drastic, please give an admin a head’s up.
- Have fun! This roleplay is meant for the awesomeness and a way to get out all those smutty fantasies and kinks. So of course the main rule is to have fun! If there are any issues, please bring it up to an admin and we’ll sort it out for you.